Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Waiting room's, Karma and Santa. A crack at standup.



 I like to think I would be good at Stand up. The likelihood of this ever happening is slim, but I though I would try it anyhow. As well, in light of the Sandy Hook tragedy I thought this would be better than talking about gun control or constitutional amendments. Enjoy and remember, life should be marked with laughter and happiness. Make your life count.

Did you ever notice in a Doctors waiting room people usually sit as far away from other people as possible? You know what I like to do when I walk into a waiting room? I scan the room and pick the people who are alone and look crazy and sit next to them. It ensures a good time. I sit as close as possible to them and I start to whisper to myself. I say things like The last time I was here he groped me and then laughed at the size of it. or They said I don't have what it takes to really get in there all the way. This last one works effectively if you go to see a Gynecologist or a Urologist. Then I laugh and rock back and forth a few times to add effect while rubbing the top of my head. After a while the nurse comes to get me and before I walk back I stop and turn to her in front of everyone and ask, Is it him again, cuz I dont think I can go in there if its him again. The last time he sang while he did his work and then poked his head up and asked if I could join in on the course. Then walk back slowly while with my head down, maybe cry a little.

  Crying usually evokes sympathy but when I see other people crying it brings me joy. I figure if they are having a shitty day enough to cry then I must be having the fucking time of my life. That makes me happy. So I smile while they look at me and I stair back so they know that I am smiling at them. Then I may ask, But why are you crying? and they answer softly “…. Then I laugh and say SUCKS TO BE YOU! and run away! I feel that that is good Karma for me.

   Karma is a funny little bitch isnt she. I saw a guy take money from a womans purse one day. I figured, well if that bitch is too stupid not to keep her purse close to her, then it serves her right to get her shit stolen. The guy got off scott free. Karma, shhhit. Nothing happened to him! The lady came over and asked me if I saw anything, I said Yeah. That dude stole some money. She asked
Why didnt I stop him? I said Cuz your stupid ass didnt care enough to hold on to your purse. She said Well good luck getting paid today cuz that was your money for the week. What a shit log that whole thing was. I think Karma is a whore now. So if anything goes wrong, Im on top of that like Bill Clinton on any available woman in a four county radius. I even try and help before I really know whats going on. Like one day this lady walking across the street and this guy come out of nowhere and starts forcing this lady back across the street. So I run out and start hitting this guys and telling him to let her go. I finally get him away from her and then she got hit by a car. It turns out the guy was her grandson and was trying to get his Alzheimers grandmother out of the street so she did not get hurt. I looked right at him and said You failed real life Frogger. Then I ran away because I dont like conflict or police officers talking about a murder trial. Karma almost got my white ass that time, but I out ran her.

My nephew wrote a letter to Santa recently asking for Avengers things. I told him he just might get everything on his list. He smiled and ran away. Then I told his dad Rip that shit up, Santas a lazy bastard.

  Santa Claus! What a fat bastard. He gets to eat at every stop he makes, which is a lot of free food. What a douche bag. The fact that we parade our kids around and make them sit on a warm, fat old man's lap kinda scares me. AND, we let him break into our house once a year willingly. Why? Dont we usually spend all year keeping our kids away from guys like that?  I don't have kids but Ill tell you this, if I did I would not let some fat douche bag break into my house and eat my food that I paid for, so he can leave them some shitty present made by an enslaved little person who does not get paid. (They don't the term elf. Besides its politically incorrect.) Another point that makes him a bastard is that he only works one day a year. That can't be good for the economy! Jesus, now we have Santa Clause sucking up unemployment resources that other people need. I think Obama needs to put his ass to work. I'm just saying, might be good for the fat ass to work a little. Then he wont be eating everyones cookies and drinking their god damn milk. Hes gonna be too busy being Obamas bitch. I can see it now. Obama sitting on his lap every time theres a problem, asking for a fixed economy, politicians to work across party divide and Hillary to continue as Secretary of State. A magic way of life isnt it? Santa would be working for the government; John Boehner just might have to shut the fuck up for once if this happens cuz then hed be on the naughty list and we dont like people on the naughty list. We can use his little dudes to build shit we need like bridges and roads or homeless shelters. Maybe teach our kids how to me engineers, mechanics or happy mindless workers. Im just saying there are many possibilities. And dont get me started about what we can do with Leprechauns and the Easter Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment